Monday, July 11, 2011

Disneyland


For the past few years Disney has been offering active duty military a great rate on tickets to their parks.  We decide that since we won't be back on the mainland for the next 3 years, this would be a great opportunity for us to go and invite the grandparents, aunts and uncles to join us.  We were blessed with Mathieu's parents, sister and nephew; and with my mom and my sister being able to join us. We had a wonderful 3 days at Disneyland and I can't wait to go again when the kids are older, well at least the little ones are older. :)  Oh, my mom and I aren't in the pictures because well, we were the ones taking the pictures!  Enjoy!


Caleb, 3 weeks old

Sharon (the girl in the back wearing
sunglasses is my sister), Natasha and Rachel dancing
Papa, Samuel and Grandmomma

Aunt Tiffi and cousin Brecken

Natasha and Daddy

Samuel with Buzz (see how he is pressing his buttons,
 he thinks Buzz is "mine"), Daddy, Nehemiah, Natasha and Rachel

Dress up dinner out, Nehemiah and Brecken as Buzz,
Samuel and Caleb as Woody
Rachel as Cinderella and
Natasha as Ariel

Natasha and Rachel meetin Ariel


Meeting Belle

Sharon and Aunt Tiffi bumping cars, I mean bugs :)
Oh and if you were wondering how it went being 3 weeks post c-section.  It went okay, we rented me a push wheelchair so that I wouldn't over do it and I was able to nurse Caleb as much as possible.  I'd gladly do it again!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment