Monday, February 21, 2011

A wedding and time alone with Daddy and Papa

My best friend Mrs. Natasha got married this past weekend to a wonderful, godly man.  I had the privilege of being in their wedding.  It was a quick 4 day trip to Oklahoma and back.  I literally spent a whole day to get there and a whole day to get back, but I would gladly do it again in a heart beat.  Mrs. Natasha and I have been friends since 1st grade!  We were in Girl Scouts together and were room mates in college.  We share lots of silly secrets and I cherish the times we have together.  We have been prayer partners for years and I know that I can count on her if I need her.


Mr. A and Mrs. Natasha were married on a beautiful cool Saturday evening.  It was beautiful and an answer to prayer.  God is so faithful and good.  I hope I didn't ruin too many pictures since I cried through the whole thing, but I'm blaming it on the pregnancy hormones. :)  The reception was wonderful and was a great time to catch up with friends.  I didn't get many pictures as my camera died because I forgot to charge it before I left.









While I was away, Bryan (Papa) and Mathieu took care of the kiddos.  They seemed to have a wonderful time and they even had something special for me when I got home.  Daddy got out the finger paints!




No comments:

Post a Comment