2-3 cups fresh strawberries
3 1/8 cups bread flour
2 cups of sugar
1 tbs cinnamon
1 tsp salt
1 tsp baking soda
1 1/4 cups cups coconut oil (you could use veggie oil or olive instead)
4 eggs beaten
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat two 9 x 5 inch loaf pans.
2. slice strawberries, sprinkle with a tad of sugar.
3. In your mixing bowl combine all ingredients mixing well.
4. Add Strawberries, oil, and beaten eggs to mixer. Mix until throughly moist. Divide batter into pans
5. Cook for 45-50 minutes, until tester comes out clean. (In my oven which is gas I have to cook it for 1 1/2 hours for the top to cook throughly.) Cool for 10 minutes then remove from pans.
If you are going to freeze allow to cool completely, wrap in two layers of foil, place in ziplock bag then freeze. Use within 3 months.