Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Birth Day!!



Caleb Joseph was born at 8:12 am via repeat c-section.  He is 7 lbs 1 oz and 20 1/2 inches long.  Our longest baby so far!  He has some brown fuzz for hair.  C-secition went okay, my legs did not respond to the spinal I was given.  I was able to move my legs the whole surgery but fortunately was not able to feel anything.  I did have some issues with pain control afterwards but we were able to get that somewhat under control.  






Caleb looks like his older brother Samuel in many ways, but we think he looks just like himself too. :)





Nehemiah and Natasha getting a sneak preview of Caleb through the nursery window after his bath. 

Rachel and Natasha loving Caleb.
Grandmomma holding Caleb for the first time.








Uncle M holding Caleb.  Thank you for coming to see us!!

Grandmomma holding Caleb




Mrs. Jamie and her kiddos meeting Mr. Baby

Heading home!

No comments:

Post a Comment